My Contribution to Madison Woods’ Friday Fictioneers community.
If I Could Just Have A Moment More by Elise
The white arches looked like bones supporting grand wings. Lofty heights and imagined places of faraway made the man smile. He sat quietly in the back of the atrium on a small bench, unnoticed. He clutched the brief case in his hands tighter and continued to wait. The sun was beautiful today. Everything was; every sweet breath of air was a painful reminder.
tick tock tick tock
The brief case was shaking in his arms. He thought of his wife, and her relentless optimism. If only she was…No. He had to focus.
His cell phone began to ring.
Hey, I need help on my homework. If you have a tattoo please click ‘read more’ and answer a few questions.
1. Where on you is your tattoo? How was the pain?
2. Have you ever had a moment when you regret it?
3. What size is it?
4. Did your tattoo take more than one session? Was it color or size?
5. Did someone go with you?
6. Was there anything that really stuck with you when you got your ink? A thought, a moment, something someone said?
7. How long did you wait to get your tattoo? Did you have the image picked out for awhile?
8. (Optional) What is it and how significant is it to you?
Thank you for answering. I’m writing a story on tattoo’s for my short fiction class. As I am so far un-inked I’m getting a sense from all my friends on their experience.